1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Card Magnets

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhicks, Nov 7, 2000.

1. dhicks

dhicks Member

I was thinking of buying some business card magnets with our company info, logo, phone number, etc. These are the type of magnets I would hope people keep on the 'fridge door.

I was wondering if you all have used this type of advertisement? And, whether could recommend a company to buy the magnets from?

2. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I got my magnets from Office Max. I'm not sure how much they were. You peel off the back and just place your business card on them. My customers really like them. Hope this helps.
  3. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got myself some mag-back cut it to size an applied my cards to them .I'am gonna put them in my christmas cards for all my client this year an see how it works from there.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I got mine, the true business card magnet. They are 53 cents apiece due to several colors but look much better than the type you stick your card on. Much more professional. Looking at about $265 for 500, but worth it. Just be picky who gets them. I only give them to true customers or those aerating and seeding jobs so that they know to call me next time. I never use them as business cards.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

dhicks, The magnets from Officemax are the way to go. They are about 21 bucks for 100. I had to trim just a hair off the eges when I put the cards on, but it was easy just running the scissors down the edges.
  6. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.nebs.co they specialize in landscape and contractors forms, proposals and everthing needed for business, plus first order is 33%off. There 250 count is .85 per card, 500 count .75 per card and 1000 count .71 per card not including your first order discount. They offer 4 styles and all look real nice.
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone have any good sugestions on getting some ink pens and perhaps some key chains made?
  8. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

9. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

Magnets-go to manufacturer Magnets USA 800.869.7562 magnet backs for cards $13.95 for 100 Pens-National Pen Corporation 619.675.1123 or Pens.com