Business card magnets!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Soupy, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I just received my 500 magnets today, and they came out sweet! I ordered them at www.vistaprint.com . They are on sale right now for $79.99 there is a couple of small charges for custom design, Like $4.95 upload fee and $1.99 PDF proof fee. But after choosing 7 day process and shipping (really only took a couple of days) and a very nice gold business card holder my total came to $112.65.

They have a lot of other sales going on now too. I'm thinking about ordering the presentation folders.

Check them out!

Soupy

2. Soupy

I just check to make sure the link worked, and I noticed the magnets are not on sale anymore. It's still a good deal for $99.99 If you don't get the card holder like I did the price should be real close to what I paid.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Soupy,

Do you have any pics of how they look? How will you distribute them?

4. Soupy

I'm going to hand them out to current customers and Estimates.

I have 5000 regular business cards that also have a back to them and they will get tossed around to anyone I can get to take one :)

Here is the magnet scanned, The picture doesn't do it justice. I also scratched out some personal info.

5. Soupy

I like the yellow because it will get it noticed. especially on a refrigerator.

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

I like them alot Ken. I didnt see, is the price of $99 for full color? Id love to have my magnets over top one of my lawns.

7. Soupy

Yes they are full color..

8. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great! I love the little Grass with shades, very cool.

9. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I've been looking at the site.......might use it,Thanks.