Business card opinion?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by conepile, Apr 5, 2003.

1. conepile

conepile LawnSite Member

I'm making a new card and was looking for your opinions. The font is just temporary, as I do not have the one used in the logo on my computer.

Beyond that, any thoughts?

dreamscaping2.jpg

2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you do commercial add that (Residential & Commercial )

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are trying to convey an ability to create innovative landscapes, find something more orginal than the conifers for a logo image. Or hire a graphic designer to create several logos for you to choose from. Nice company name by the way.

4. conepile

conepile LawnSite Member

Thanks for the responses. I went to the website you mentioned and have a design contest going right now. We'll see how it goes. Thanks.

5. Lanelle

Could you post the link to your contest? Those are so much fun to watch!

6. conepile

conepile LawnSite Member

Neat site; I wished I'd have known about it before.

7. TurfTamer

TurfTamer LawnSite Member

I like the card. Simple and elegant. Not too flashy, and you can tell from you biz name what you do. I f you do take Lanelle's advice, I would offer another site that may be useful.

www.elance.com

You register with the site and post your project, and let the graphics designerscome to you, no obligation. I had my logo done for $60.00, and am very happy with it.

Check em out and good luck.

Danny

8. Lanelle

Your contest is coming along nicely. I love watching the progression of the designs until one is picked as the winner.

9. BLL

BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD

i am lookin to get a new logo but dotn see alink on any of the threads? can you maybe post it again?