Business card picture, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by earthly, Feb 29, 2008.

1. earthly

earthly LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

what do you think, do you like the owner on it or not, any other suggestions?

i personally like it but tell me what you think please:confused:

Attached Files:

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

What do you have against capital letters?:laugh: Other than that, it looks pretty good.

3. earthly

earthly LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

nothing aginst them, this is just a diffrent look. my print center designed it.

4. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

Yeah I agree, I would do capital letters.

5. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

So what are you selling? It looks like you are just some enviromentist, not a landscaper?

6. earthly

earthly LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

what should i do put my services on it like everyone else does? did you look at the front of it with the logo or just the back side?

7. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I have my name, owner on mine. I live in a small town and have worked customer service at several outfits around town over the years. Lots of people in town know me, and trust me from working with me in the past.
    In general, I think it adds a little personal touch. They know who they are calling when they call. If you have employees that hand out cards, I would give them a batch of cards w/ out the name on them.
    From a customers' point of view, its kind of like going to the car dealership, and the 'Sales manager' gives you his/ her card. The bigwig gave you a card. Yeah, now you've got a contact, you know the boss. Just kind of makes you feel warm and fuzzy having a 'connection'. Not like getting a card with 'auto detailer/ trash take out boy' on it. Who wants to know that guy.

8. earthly

earthly LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

last year i took it off because i thought that people would look at me and think i was young and maybe not as experienced but i think they like the feeling that they can call or talk to the owner than just a sales person or somebody else

9. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

nvm..........