1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Card Question

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by pobox, Apr 18, 2006.

1. pobox

pobox LawnSite Member

I design my own cards and need some help deciding which to order. I like both. The first one is actual pics of my equipment but the second one would probably brand my logo better. Thanks!

2. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Second one. The first is too cluttered and busy looking.
  3. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I kinda like the first one but maybe get some of both. Try them both out. I agree that the second one is nice and clear.
  4. pobox

pobox LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input guys. I was thinking the same. They will be printed by a professional with raised ink so the finished product will be much more detailed.
  5. pobox

pobox LawnSite Member

Also should they have a title like Owner-Operator? Sometimes it might be better if they didn't know?
  6. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think it really matters if Owner-Operator is on there. I have had ones with and without and there is no difference. I like the second card alot better. Just as long as the customer has a number to call and a name to talk to, that's all that matters. Very professional looking pobox!