Business card thoughts??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by S L C, Feb 7, 2008.

1. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to say hi :waving: to everybody on this forum!!!! I have been reading for about two weeks now and finally got around to registering!! Also wanted to add that this forum is great and will continue to hang around the site as well!!

About me: Have done lawn mowing and landscaping for about 7 season on/off and got my business degree back in '98 and finally decided to start my own lawn care company (one man show!!) last spring and hope to grow bigger every year.... just wanted to show my biz card and hear some thoughts from others, and if others are looking for some done for a very good price (2-sided glossy / back can be diff't design as well and actual jpeg's can be used for background or whatever!) I would be willing to lead anybody to my 'people', as long as you tell them I sent cha... :rolleyes: Well hopefully uploading the picture works...

SLC front bizcard.jpg

2. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

S L C Welcome to LS! :drinkup: I like the card. Straight to the point and east to read. I like simple designs, to much info on a biz card defeats the purpose IMO.

Did you have someone design it?

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Very nice card!
    But isn't lawn care 2 separate words?

4. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

Very nice card

5. S L C

Yes, actually worked hand in hand with one of our areas best race car lettering guys http://www.buzzsigns.com/ ....... then sent the logo files off to another gal who designed the card (she gave me about 5 diff't options to choose from) and I paid like only $129 w/shipping included for 1000 of them which are full glossy/ two-sided with diff't back design.... actually my final design, I had her take the gray shadow effect out of the white on my last name, but this was the only pic I could find saved on my computer... thanks for the reply, can't wait to get a TON of useful info. and advice from this forum!!!!!! :drinkup:

6. S L C

I didn't know which route to take since I have seen it done both 'ways', but with my logo/name... decided to go with this route, didn't want too may words!!!

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That card looks great. It's really different and like someone else said it is nice and easy to read.

8. FIREPOWER

FIREPOWER LawnSite Member
    from SW Ont

I like it.

9. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

looks good to me!!

10. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I got 2 words

Bold, Beautiful

That would look good painted on the side of a enclosed trailer