Business Card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KS_Grasscutter, Aug 14, 2006.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I am not sure if this is the right section for this, sorry if it aint...

Anyway, I just got some cheap software to design a (very simple) business card to put in a few places around town. Also to give out to customers.

Anyway, here it is (hopefully). Please tell me if it is good, bad, or just downright terrible.

2. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

thats pretty much to the point and does the job,are you planning to run them off yourself at home?
    It is my opinion and opinion only that when someone gets there hands on your business card its kinda like the first meeting where you only get one chance to make a good impression-how many times have you come upon a cheaply made or poor business card and dismissed the company or person just on that alone?If you say never your lying--I think its important to put some time and professional effort into the card that will do the speaking when you cant, again just an opinion.
  3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks for your opinion. I do plan on printing them at home, I got some business card paper, but i forgot to get a new color in cartrige... Also, i might change the picture to just a mower, or a lawn I service, or something like that.
  4. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

No one is excited as you are to see your equipment...that being said, don't put a picture of your rig on your business card. The picture is too small and the print quality to crappy to due any good. Go to vistaprint or officemax or something like that. I think a generic card printed through a quality printer, would do better than a color card printed on a home printer on walmart business card stock.

BTW my card is in