Business Card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ACutAbovesiny, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

What do you guys think of my business cards??

06-19-2006 08_46_30PM (2).JPG

06-18-2006 05_21_31PM (3).JPG

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What in the world is fall restoration??? That is the question yu are going to get alot. You might as well set aside a portion of your life answering this. i think I would refer to it as lawn renovation - as (even though fall is the best time) it can be done at anytime. Also, I would lose the "hedge trimming". That goes down with the perverbial "grass cutting" term. I would go with something like Ornamental and Shrub care (or Shrubbery and Ornamental Care). Other than that, it (the one with the house picture) looks good!

3. Class Grass

Class Grass LawnSite Member

I don't like the first one, I think you'd be better off with the second one and putting your services on the back.

4. ACutAbovesiny

That is how it looks. The first picture I posted is the back of my card and the second one is the front.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I like the back of the card much better because the front is kind of plain. Your going to get many question asked about "standard Maintenance"

6. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

They stink.

7. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

the back looks good but you should put Free. estimates or weekly bi-weekly services or monthly something like that . it should stand out good luck

8. ACutAbovesiny

You stink:hammerhead: .

9. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

in northern ca. it works out better to so a semi list of what you do so i think it should be o.k.

10. paramountadvertising

paramountadvertising Inactive
    from n/a

How about this design. I just used this background for another member and they really liked it.

Attached Files: