1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Business Card!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by nice-n'-strait, Apr 30, 2009.

1. nice-n'-strait

nice-n'-strait LawnSite Member

What do you guys think?? pros and cons. give me all of your feedback
    Thanks a million
    -Drew Williams- First Impressions Professional Lawn care Maintenance

p.s.
    oh and by the way....all the letters look fuzzy, but if you put the actual file on your comp all the lines are clean and crisp for the lettering so don't worry about that. the image is much "sharper" on the comp very nice looking

business card.jpg

2. mattwilliams17

mattwilliams17 LawnSite Member

Looks good, I like it alot!

3. cutterschoice24

cutterschoice24 LawnSite Member
    from Fl

very nice card

4. Landscaperlongisland

Landscaperlongisland LawnSite Member

The card looks great I would make your list of services a little bigger and change the font. I like the picture!:usflag:

5. nice-n'-strait

bigger as in fill in more of the card? ohh and by the way that pic had a full satelite dish and telephone pole complimented by suport wires to the ground all on the right side of the pic. photoshop is beautiful!

6. Landscaperlongisland

Landscaperlongisland LawnSite Member

Yeah, I like how you have dark trees to the left you can make all the services bigger and it wont take away from the picture. I believe people judge you on your appearance, its sad but true. Your card is good, I think it should be great. Don't look so plain, be creative.

7. nice-n'-strait

any idea for changes other than larger font?

8. big acres

big acres LawnSite Member

Move your name and phone number up a little in the lower right corner. It is too close to the edge and may be sheared if you send it to vistaprint or other printer.

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That is a good point on the name and number being brought up just a hair, Drew. Other than that, it looks like it could use something...perhaps a telephone pole, or fence, or something.:waving:
    P.S.,...I like the NAME! :)

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

that looks really good