business card

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by klink34, Feb 6, 2005.

1. klink34

klink34 LawnSite Member

I've been mowing for some time now but, i've never tried to make it into something big. This year I want to go to the next level. here's my business card with my logo on it, what do you think?

business card.jpg

2. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I like it you have a unique name.

3. LawnsByJon

LawnsByJon LawnSite Member

I think it looks very nice.

4. ruiztreelandscape

ruiztreelandscape LawnSite Member

IS ALL I CAN SAY IS BEAUTIFUL :angel: :angel: :angel:

5. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good to me, I personally like the name/logo of a business to dominate the card, name, #'s, and e-mail. Short & sweet to the point, nice job.

-Geoff

6. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

nice card i think it would be really good to have it printed with a glossy coating on it as welll as have the services that you offer listed on the back. a word to the wise though blur out ur # and email b4 u post things like that in a forum 99% of the people here are cool but there could always be that wacko lurking around ya know.... but man the card looks great.

7. klink34

klink34 LawnSite Member

You know I had thought about doing that, but I figured I would go for the gusto. After all it seems to me everyone on here knows everyone, so now you all know me! Glad you all like it.

8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

klink, is the email address one you plan on using or is it just part of the mock-up? not sure if you're a student or staff, but you'd probably be best served to at least get something like steelblade@yahoo.com or something else that's more portable. if you're staff, you reeeeally don't want to use work-related computers for your business, which includes email accounts.

looks good. make sure everything is high-resolution and 300dpi so that the print run comes out crystal clear.

tony

9. klink34

klink34 LawnSite Member

I am a student, and this is an e-mail address that I will use for a long time. I like the one i used, because it has my name in it, which makes it fairly simple to remember. I have an aol account but I don't think the name is business type. I should have looked into getting a yahoo, but I think this might turn out better since it does show I am in college also and a customer might go for me rather than the other guy just to help me out. Then again it could show that I am younger and this may allow someone to think that I am not mature enough for the job. It could play out in many different ways.

10. bowhunter1432

bowhunter1432 LawnSite Member