Business Cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by zpv30458, Jul 29, 2005.

1. zpv30458

zpv30458 LawnSite Member

Can some people post their business cards for others to get ideas on what theirs should look like? I have ordered some but they have not came in yet. Thanks for any replys!

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Mine look just like my avatar, but with my address and ph. number at the bottom. The back side has some info and operations we perform.

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I put my cell number on mine and am really regretting it now....

4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Here is a link to a old thread of posted business cards.
    You should be able to get some ideas from these.

Post your Business Cards

5. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

I get mine at vistaprint.com.

They have about 300 pre-designed templates and the cards are free for 250, you just pay shipping.

Save $, by getting the slow shipping, it's cheaper and my cards were here in about a week.

6. Bulletproof

Bulletproof LawnSite Member

We also use VistaPrint!

Absolutely amazing business cards! On the front of ours we have the manager's name (or whoever), business name, slogan, cell and phone #, email, and mailing address.

On the back we've listed all of our services

Very professional looking :cool2:

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi zpv30458,

If you are also looking for logo ideas for your business card. Feel free to review the hundreds of free logo designs we have that you can download and use.

<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>