Business Cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MV Property Care, Oct 31, 2005.

1. MV Property Care

MV Property Care LawnSite Member

Is there a particular website that you would reccomend for business cards? Thanks in advance. MV

2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Yep

www.printsmadeeasy.com

Got to the getting started, search engine, and then type in what you want.

They are really good to work with.

3. main street lawn care

main street lawn care LawnSite Member

You can use that site listed in the previous post, which looks really nice. Or you can head over to your local shops, office max, office depot, staples, or online at vista print. It all depends on how much $$ you want to spend and what types of designs you want.

Good luck

4. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

Got mine at www.vistaprint.com. You can d/l your own artwork or let them do it. They run special glossy's for 4.99 sometime. You can also get 250 free if you are just starting out.

5. Carolina Cutter

Vista print has some nice designs HOWEVER their shipping charges were VERY INFLATED compared to all the other companies I checked.....thats why I kept looking.

6. Carolina Cutter

Oh and shipping was very long......21 days is what they wanted me to wait....when I ordered from another company I got the cards in 7 at about HALF of the shipping charge.

7. MV Property Care

MV Property Care LawnSite Member

Thank you very much. MV

8. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

I went with Vista Print and I am now sticking with them. I bought myself 1000 full color, with b&w print on the back, front was glossy. I paid 39 total with the shipping included. I receive compliments on my cards all the time; people say it seperates me from the competition in my area, which is the cheap office store one color white cards.

Just my .02

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi MV Property Care,

Also check out http://www.48hourprint.com

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

stapples and buy some and make ur own