Business Cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Cashmonysonny, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Cashmonysonny

Cashmonysonny LawnSite Member

I need a website where i can get some busniess cards made for a good price
  2. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS
    Posts: 85 They have free business cards and shipping is about $5
  3. Killswitch

Killswitch LawnSite Senior Member

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Deal with someone local. I just got some from a local shop. Real nice cards. Paid maybe 20-25 bucks more than if i bought them online. But guess what? I am delivering a estimate in the morning to the print shop owner for a 9500 dollor paver job. If i get that job, it more than makes up for the extra twenty i spent.

Deal locally whenever you can.
  5. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

He did ask for a GOOD price. I haven't been able to beat vistaprint on price for small or medium quantities. I've used them for postcards, business cards. Plus if you watch their site or checkout their e-mails their always giving other things, like 25 magnets away.

I do support local merchants as well for other things like signs and local equipment dealers. I don't know any printers locally, and this way it's delivered right to my door.
  6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I designed some cards from and they came out nice.
    I think I paid a total of 26.00 for 1000 cards with the glossy, color ink front and had a list of services offered on the back.

I am satisified with them.
    I do agree to try to use the neighborhood companies, but they were much higher, although the cards would have been a better quality.
  7. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

Keep your money local...The price at a print shop will be a little more,
    but in a way, youll be helping out the community.
  8. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Local print shop....keep your money in the local economy. Hell, I went to have cards made and got a lawn and snow contract from the print company!:dancing:
  9. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

funny.....the same thing happened to me in the fall... wound up being one of my best customers.
  10. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

Pay 5 or 6 bucks and get 200 of them. And they are nice. One sided, glossy, design your own.