1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Brian B, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

i just now placed an order for some business cards on vistaprints.com. i cant wait til they come.
  2. Brian B

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They wanted me to register and give a boatload of information just to get on. No thank you. I get too much junkmail as it is.
  4. talonracn49

talonracn49 LawnSite Member

Great cards -- I got a nice background and a heck of a deal on them. But yes, they do send you a bunch of junkmail after you order.
  5. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

The junk mail is just temporary. They will send you some nice catalogs in the mail too though, and these have some really great ideas AND great prices on Post Cards, tri-fold pamphlets, etc. The only thing I feel they are expensive on is the stationary and envelopes. They do have great prices on their cards though, and the quality is fantastic.

Don't worry about the shipping time ... I know it says the cheapest method takes about 21 days ... but the three time I have ordered from them (all different business cards) ... it only took about 7 - 8 days from the day I placed the order.

I highly recommend Vista Print for business cards. I sent my own design I created in my AAA Logo program ... and the cards are EXACTLY like my design. Just as sharp, and the color is perfect. I can't say enough about their work. :clapping:

6. Brian B

yeah i got a great deal and if i get junk mail oh well just one more. i already get tons of it lol
  7. Brian B

got my business cards today and i must say that they look great!!!!!
  8. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Got my Cards from Vistaprint too! They came out AWSOME!!!
  9. Brian B

right on!!!!
  10. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

what is the cost of them?