Business Cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Newscape, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Newscape

Newscape LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations of good sites online for business cards.

2. HFS

HFS LawnSite Member

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

overnightprints and vistaprint are the two big ones most people use. I have ordered business cards from both of them in the past and they both provide a great product.

5. Big M LawnnSnow

Big M LawnnSnow LawnSite Member

iprint.com design your own and fair prices

6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

stay away form these guys...

they will start taking 14.95 outta your account, seems that when u get there FREE business cards, you also sgin up for 2 memberships, at 14.95.

7. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

Use local print shops.
    Keep you money in your community
    You may also get some business.

8. Lohse's Lawn Service

Lohse's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from US

My cards are homemade. I have a program called "Visual Business Cards." I got it from a friend, but also, you can buy the business card sheets at Wal-Mart or Office Max/Depot. I haven't crunched the numbers, but I think I come away without having to spend high dollars and my cards look professional. I guess it depends on the size of your business. As I do expand, possibly in the future I will have them done professionally, but for now, they work great. Have the necessary information and possibly a picture, and it will look just as good as the others.

9. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

vista prints order the minimum 250 and then they will send you specials like half off

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I got mine made from Staples. Took them like 10 days or so. You might consider doing a search on this subject as it has been discussed before.
    Nebs might also be another good source.