1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Cards?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bas122286, Feb 19, 2008.

1. bas122286

bas122286 LawnSite Member

Where is a good place online to get lawn care/ landscpaing business cards.....good logos. What is the users name who can desighn me a logo on here? Thanks

2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i got mine at vistaprint.com
    dont really ever give them out and i never have anyone ask for them so i went the cheapest route. cost me like 6 bucks for 500 i think it was.
  3. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

vistaprint is the cheapest and the easiest to work with
  4. coonman

coonman LawnSite Senior Member

I went with Vista also. I give mine out to everybody, great way to get business. I have already had friends hand out several to people they work with that will result in some business for me. As cheap as they are to get, I hand them out all the time. Also you can go to Staples and buy some blank magnets and stick them on and they look great. Customers tend to hold on to the magnets.
  5. greenazkeeper

greenazkeeper LawnSite Member

I found my cards using gotprint. They were really good and affordable. Plus they let you customize.
  6. AmGreen

AmGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Try www.thelogocompany.net - they designed my logo, website, biz cards, everything. Great rates ($149) for the logo design with 5 prelims and unlimited revisions. Great folks! Want to see what they do, www.americangreenscapes.com (site is fairly generic, haven't had time to update it over the past year) But check 'em out, they're awesome.
  7. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

email me through my website www.10elawncare.com and i will foward you an email with free offers from Vista.... i just put together $160 worth of stuff for $23.00-shipping.
  8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Are you saying thelogocompany.com did your website also? It looks good, do you mind saying what it costs you? They did my logo and letterhead.
  9. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Print your own as needed so you can make changes as your business grows. I use Print Shop Deluxe for all my printing needs and it work fine for business cards, flyers, logo's and so on. I just design my own flyers then take them to a copy place and have them make as many copy's as needed.
  10. Blyth

Blyth LawnSite Member
    from tx

Did your print yours off of a regular printer from your computer using the micro-perf paper? How did the edges of your business cards look? I have been considering going this route.. just haven't made up my mind.