1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Business cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Commander, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Commander

Commander Banned

How much is everyone here paying for their business cards, and what are you getting on them? I went to Foley's today to get some cards made up as I am running low on them. The price I got to duplicate the cards I have now plus do some minor upgrades was $200 - $250 for 500 cards. I am just having them make up 1000 cards without the logo for $108.80 They will be used for fillers until the summer when I go back to my regular cards with several upgrades. On that note, does anybody use double sided cards? My card that I use now is packed to where there is no more room for anything else. I have to add several pieces of information to them, but don't have any room unless I go on the back side.

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have a small print shop that made me color with raised letters for $43 per 1000. Actually, because of a screw up I got 3000 for that price.:)

Been using those cards for a couple years now and still see no end in sight.

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

www.nebs.com
    500 count $44.00
    1000 count $53.50
    black only
    black and color ink $58.50 500
    $68.00 black and color
    Most first orders are 33% off also

4. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

I got a 1000 at office max for $70.00. Real nice card paper 2 colors and logo.

5. Commander

Commander Banned

Well the problem is that my cards that I use right now are not 2 colors, or even 3. Most of the lettering is black, some is red, and I have a logo that is several shades of green, and yellow and what not. The logo is the expensive part to them.

6. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been considering the cards that are magnetic, so people can see it every time they open the fridge. Has anyone gone this route, and how much do they cost?

LAWNS AND MOWER

7. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

With four colors and with the logo below with a list of services I paid around $100 for 1000.

8. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

Mykster-

Where did you get those from? Are they thermographic (raised letters/print)?

9. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Got them from Office Depot. I do believe Office Depot sent them to another company to actually do the cards but can't remember who they were. They are raised letters. Hope this answers your question.

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I print my own out on my computer. Local printer wanted too much with the color photogragh on it. And this way, I can change it if I want to.