Business cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Commander, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks - Will have to check our local office Depot..

2. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

I used iprint.com. I got 1000 cards with 2 colors and premium paper for $56. Very quick delivery also.

3. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Multi color cards will get you!!! Also set up fee will get you. But the set up charge is a one time fee unless you make changes.......Commander!!! LoL's. I'm pretty lucky my brother inlaw does my cards for cost. All my uniforms are made by my clothing company. We design and print all the logos. If you need any advice just send me a PM.
    Travis
    :D

4. fastlane

fastlane LawnSite Senior Member

The post office changed my street address 3 weeks after the phone company went to 10 #s. after tossing 950 cards I went to Office M.ax . Got program and suppies for less than $100 . 3 color front. list services on back. only print 3 or 4 sheets at a time .make changes any time. save program.

5. Pelican

Pelican LawnSite Member

This price is 4 years old, but I paid $115 for 250 business card sized magnets.

6. gslam88

gslam88 LawnSite Member

The cheapist I have found so far is the one's I ordered thru

www.vistaprint.com 8.95 for 250 of them

Pete :blob3:

7. cp

cp LawnSite Senior Member

I use a local printing company and get three colors, raised embossed letters, and textured paper for $65.00 per 1000.

8. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

I think magnetic cards are a great way to go. Definitely pricey though. I paid upwards of $300 for 500 of them. They'll be around for years though on people's refrigerators.

9. tpirobert

tpirobert LawnSite Member

I use PrintShop program to print my own. Also can print magnetic cards on my printer with mag sheets from Office Depot. This way I print what I need and can have several different card options.

10. Always Green

Always Green LawnSite Member

i found magnets at staples that you peal off and stick to your own business card, so now we have both cards and magnets, and they we cheap.