Business cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mike9497, Nov 24, 2002.

1. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know where i can get some nice business cards online.the place i use to go in my town closed and office max makes junk.

2. dhicks

dhicks Member

3. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Check out http://iprint.com This is where I designed my wife's business cards. She gets many positive comments about them.

You can create some really interesting and unique cards at iprint.com. It is totally interactive. You can import your logo or design, enlarge or shrink graphics and fonts, move the graphics or fonts where you want them. It is the only website of its kind that I have seen. I recommend using the "contemporary" style.

Hey, even if you don't need new cards, it is a fun site to play with. Sounds like I work there doesn't it? You can say that I am really impressed with the thought put into this site.

They also have other things there too. I have not gone to the other areas of this site so I can't tell you anything about it.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Try doing them on your own...we did. Yoiu don't need a lot of fancy software, either.

5. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Print your own-less hedache and price

7. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Don't forget about the quality that professional printing provides. Your business card is an extention of your business. In other words, your business card speaks for you. Can you get the same quality out of doing it with your home printer? It is something to think about.

8. loganshardscape

loganshardscape LawnSite Member

9. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

I use www.iprint.com I just got my new ones in the mail on the 24th. It only took 5 days from when I ordered them to when I received them.