business cards?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by llama, Mar 6, 2003.

1. llama

llama LawnSite Member

I am new to this site, but all the advertising I hear about is with flyers and doorhangers. Doesn't anyone use business cards for advertising? Or am I just from the "old school" of advertising?

Just wondering

2. gamoose

gamoose LawnSite Member

I am in the process of printing now, will be distributing 1500 of them over the weeend and upcoming weeks. I made flyers last year and had pretty good luck, 8 out of 500. Using business cards this year with magnetic tape and thumb tacks. We,ll see how it goes.

3. jcanada

jcanada LawnSite Member

I AM CURIOUS AS TO WHAT EVERYONE IS PAYING PER BUSINESS CARD. PLEASE INCLUDE HOW MANY COLORS YOU HAVE PRINTED ON YOUR BUSINESS CARDS. HOW MANY DO YOU BUY AT A TIME?

4. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

We paid $75.00 for three colors and a graphic from Turf Marketing.
    No, the business cards weren't from Turf Marketing; the graphic was. Btw Turf Marketing is the best for Lco graphics.:)

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yes we have business cards, but they do not provide enough information for advertising. Fliers provide more detailed information about your services and your company. Also with fliers you can target specific information in different areas depending on their needs. I find that newer companies generally use fliers to target new clients.