Business charity work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zzach001, Oct 29, 2011.

Tags:
  1. zzach001

zzach001 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if I could get some brief input from you guys who have experience in landscaping design w/ rock, mulch etc

I local super market in my area that has MANY seniors/potentiol costumers in and out every day, I do clean ups,mulch etc.

It is a very plain place the owner does not want to spend alot of money, he just wants to keep it maintained.

There is a rectangular flowerbed right by the front door with a live oak in it about 15 ft tall.
    The owner said I can place one of my yard signs there for his costumers to see but I wanted to do something really nice there so the people not only see my comp name and # but also an idea of my work.

There is no irrigation there...about half shade half sun do to the tree.

It is approx 6 wide by 10 long.There is no irrigation
    So i was thinking some sort of nice rock/mulch design??

Any input would really be appreciated. My main thing is sod which it will say on my yard sign but i obviously cant put sod there with no irrigation

Let me know what you guys think thanks

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i will talk to you on the phone for up to one hour for $100 dollars and teach you everything i know. this may sound like alot but i belive i can save you thousands and grow your business leaps and bounds. Think about it.

3. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Build a mulch bed with some low growth easy to maintain landscaping with some stonework. Build a small stone pillar or wall with your advertisement. This could be done with less than 400 i would assume. Good luck

4. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

nice pictures

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

seeing as to where you are with your business currently i am hoping you are offering this to others as well. I might be interested to talk this winter if you aint gonna bullshit me.