1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business credit card/any preference?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MV Property Care, Dec 13, 2012.

1. MV Property Care

MV Property Care LawnSite Member

Does anybody have a preference for a certain business credit card. I think it will take a while to call all different companies and ask about thier costs: annual rages, interest rates, interates after the intial signing (90 days or year). Even my insurance company offers credit cards. So I thought I would throw this question to you guys. Does anybody recomend a certain business credit card? Thanks in advance
  2. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Not a credit card but I purchase everything with my bank business account debit card. Keeps all expences in one monthly report and there are no fees attached. If your purchasing high dollar equipment I would deal with Sheffield financial. They offer low interest rates if your credit is good. Just don't be late on any payments because they will jack your rate up.
  3. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

personally i've never researched or looked into.

i just called up the bank where i do my personal banking and opened up a business account and got a business credit card from them.

i've never looked around to see what other places offer.
  4. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Just opened. Biz acct with chase and they included their ink card but my dad used amex for 30 years and i will probably get one too. Their buyer protection is legendary
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

I use the AMEX Gold business CC.