Business for sale in Westchester NY

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by westchester, May 29, 2007.

1. westchester

westchester LawnSite Member

Owner has some developing physical problems, and wishes to sell.

It is about 30 accounts of various sizes in good areas.

Contact for details.

2. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

im from westchester and would like some details

3. westchester

The business is in mid-Westchester, and I see that you are from Ossining (which is a bit of a distance).

Are you a landscaper looking to add accounts? I ask, because of the distance.

In the meantime, I will talk to my friend, and get details (I am not in the business, and I am just trying to help him...and, I am about 700 miles away).

4. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for accounts if they are all relatively close and good income then it would be worth the trip for me. I would like details of how much he is asking and the breakdown of his accounts

5. westchester

OK, I missed him last night and he will be out working today. So, I will get the details and communicate with you tonight or tomorrow morning.

6. godzilla

godzilla LawnSite Senior Member

What towns are they in?

7. westchester

Throughout the township of Rye (Rye, Port Chester, Rye Brook), and maybe Harrison and Purchase. I moved away from there a few years ago. I use to give him a hand on busy days, and I knew them all back then.

I'll speak to him tonight or tomorrow - Today is his busy day, and he works late......You know that...June weddings, and all other functions..the lawn has to look perfect for Saturday....

8. godzilla

godzilla LawnSite Senior Member

A couple friends of mine might be interested. What's he looking to get for just the accounts?

9. westchester

I will check with him tomorrow morning (Saturday).

10. westchester

Further to my last message, I spoke to him today and he is reviewing everything.