1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business for Sale !!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Turf Lady, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Turf Lady

Turf Lady LawnSite Member

For two days straight I had a scare that was supposed to be handled. Proiorities were always straight. I made a promise to myself and my family that if ever this business got in the way of my daughter then my husband this business stops.

With this said, My daughter was supposed to be picked up by the babysitter and instead, lucky the next door neighbor was home. My daughter had a safe place to go. My daughter always comes first.

Business and eqipment for sale! I am done. :cry:
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

What are you selling?
  3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Why not drop your daughter off some where yourself rather than depending on someone to pick her up?
  4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

dont blame ya turf lady, been thinkin of packin it up and headin back into the corp nigthmare to spend a lil more time withthe family than continue to being slaves to the deadbeat payers around here.......... beinging to affect the way my family lives... at least ill have a regular check every 2 weeks............ anyone around here want accounts, equip etc etc talk to me ill all ears and willing to sell... everythings in contract i.e. no word of mouth deals b/t me and clients.