Business for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rlander06, Feb 19, 2007.

1. rlander06

rlander06 LawnSite Member

COMPLETE LAWN CARE BUSINESS

1988 CHEVROLET PICKUP 180000 MILES, PULLS GREAT, RUNS GREAT COLD AC NEW ALTERNATOR. STICKERS TRUCK COST $350 TO APPLY SAYS "CLEAN CUT TURF AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT" ON BED OF TRUCK SAYS "IS YOUR LAWN CLEAN CUT?" BACK TAILGATE SAYS LICENSED CHEMICAL APPLICATOR LANDSCAPING AND LAWN MOWING. VERY PROFESSIONAL LOOK

2004 SCAG TIGER CUB 380 HOURS RUNS GREAT, VERY WELL MAINTAINED WITH STRIPER KIT. 20 HORSE POWER KOHLER ENGINE. 48 INCH CUT!!

2006 HUSQUAVARNA ZERO TURN 61 INCH CUT 120 HOURS, VERY WELL MAINTAINED, RUNS GREAT WITH 4 YEARS OF WARRANTY, STRIPER KIT. 23 HORSE POWER KAWASAKI ENGINE

16' LANDSCAPE TRAILER, WEEDEATER LOCKING RACKS, BACKPACK BLOWER RACK, COOLER RACK, WOOD FLOOR TREATED LAST TWO YEARS EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL SHAPE.

SHINDIAWA WEEDEATER AND ECHO BACK PACK BLOWER. ALL EQUIPMENT IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND IS READY TO MAKE MONEY. DIVORCE IS REASON FOR SALE. MY CELL PHONE # IS 270-977-7881. I AM REQUIRING A 200.00 PAYPAL DEPOSIT AND THE REST TO BE PAID WITH CASH AFTER EQUIPMENT IS TESTED AND DRIVEN. I CAN ASSURE YOU I AM HONEST AND ALL EQUIPMENT IS TOP OF LINE AND READY TO WORK. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION AT ANY TIME DUE TO BEING FOR SALE LOCALLY.

I would consider a trade on the pickup truck for a smaller truck (S-10, Nissan, or Jeep Cherokee of equal value.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select a picture

This is on Ebay for sale under Lawn Care Business Current bid is $6200 days left 8

2. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

what is the auction # so i can look at it i typed in lawn care buisness and nothing came up

3. rlander06

The item number is 160086923933 If you can`t find it let me know.

4. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

are you in rochester ny or greenville ky

5. rlander06

I am in Rochester, NY

6. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

will the items be in rochester? whats your reserve price?

7. rlander06

These items are on Ebay I just posted them here so other members can see them and mybe bid.

8. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

whats the reserve

9. West KY Lawncare

West KY Lawncare LawnSite Member

Where are the items?

10. hemisareslow

hemisareslow LawnSite Member

I Will Be In Rochester This Weekend And Would Like To Look At The Trailer And The 0 Turns...pls Let Me Know & I Will Give You My Phone Number