Business for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by zurfsturfcare, Jan 15, 2010.

1. zurfsturfcare

zurfsturfcare LawnSite Senior Member

Hello,

Due to health problems I am looking to sell my company. I had back surgery last spring and was unable to do any of the work myself and it doesn't look like I'll be back this year. I have had my business for 6 years, this will be our 7th season. It was only a part time job for me until the last two year. I am selling equipment and all for $25,000. This includes a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 with 90k miles, a 18ft enclosed trailer, super z, trimstar WB, JD push mower, stihl trimmers, edger, bp blower. Permagreen ultra, meyer 7.5 stp plow. Carrier for PG and a brine tank with electric pump. If interested please PM me, thank you, will not seperate

2. dustinhuck08

dustinhuck08 LawnSite Member

Are you willing to split up the stuff you have if you are how much for the truck, a trimmer and blower? Seperate prices would be helpful. Thanks

3. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Check out the last 3 words of his post and you will find your answer :waving:

4. Gold Star Lawns

Gold Star Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

every time...never fails...someone says...WILL NOT SEPERATE......within 5 ppl....will you seperate...yada yada yada...hilarious

5. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

It will never sell as a package so how much for the trailer.

6. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

Zurf- you will probably have better luck selling in pieces parts. Especially stuff like the plow, trailer etc. Just my .02 worth.

7. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

the chevy crew - how much - miles, picts.

8. zurfsturfcare

zurfsturfcare LawnSite Senior Member

WILL NOT SEPERATE!!! If I am unable to sell as a package I have employees that can do the work, I would just rather sell it then have to only manage it and not get to do the fun stuff, lol

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok. Fair enough.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member