Business Liscense

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by muxx, Feb 24, 2004.

1. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Dude,

Are you reading along with the rest of us? Did you go to last link I posted from the state of Ohio website? This really isn't that difficult!

2. muxx

muxx LawnSite Member

Yes, Dude, I did and I found the info, my question is, read carefully, "Is it a state law that you have to have this liscense?" Like I said before, there must be at least 30 LCO's in this area and I would say that maybe, if lucky, 2 have a liscense. If it is not a state law, why bother.

3. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Why do think the state of Ohio put that part in there about lawn care and landscaping services if it is not the law? Personally, I don't care if you have one or not. Question was asked and answered!

4. muxx

muxx LawnSite Member

Your right Irose2. I just assumed that must have been an option with so many in this area with out one. You think the state would be more strict on this. They can find out through your filing of taxes.

5. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

That's right. When the taxman cometh . . . . . Just ask some of the guys on this site that have been hit up for back taxes plus interest and penalties. They will tell you that it is not a pleasant experience. It takes them several years to get caught up finacially. Wouldn't want to go thru something like that just because I did not run my business properly.