Business Lunchin Souheast Pa

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Chip, Feb 4, 2001.

1. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

To all those in the southeast Pa region I have talked to several members about getting together for a business lunch. I have picked a tenative date of Monday Feb. 12,2001 at Reeds Center Square Hotel, just west, approx 200 yds of the intersection of rtes 202 and 73 in Blue Bell. I spoke with a couple other members here that are definately interested in getting together. Email me through this website and let me know if you are interested in attending.

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

12" of snow here but it will be all gone by Mon. with temps in the 50's and 60's for the next few days. Put the plow's away and come to Reed's on Monday.

3. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Chip,
    Just wondering how far that is from me in N.Y.?
    I am located along the interstate 84 and 87 corridor if that helps you any
    Thanks

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

from fishkill to ambler pa
    should take ya 3 hrs n 15 mins
    to get there according to mapquest.com

PS >>how many do you have signed up before i drive down from upstate ny to see friends in the biz from your arear.

Kris

5. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

So far paplow and dixie1 are definitely interested. I spoke with paplow during the storm and I think he will be there, dixie1 will be there if his schedule at other job permits, I will know for sure on Fri. Have emailed others that I know in the area. Justing waiting for a response.

6. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

Chip,

Sounds good here. Let me know about what time and I'll do my best. So far nothing going on that I can't sched around.

Mark

7. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Mark
    The time is 12:30pm. I'll give more details later about how to recognize us.

8. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

How to recognize you ??

Easy.... just walk in and yell out "Hey!! It's snowing!" and see who runs for the windows and doors.

That's your group.

9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I was kinda thinking about asking "anybody own that plow with the new dented ford attatched??" Could be chapter 23 of my new guide "Domestic Disputes: How To Win Friends and Influence People"

Just a thought
    Kris

10. lawnboy53

lawnboy53 LawnSite Member
    from Neb

Good one John