Business Name (College Student)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by madness0827, Jan 29, 2007.

1. madness0827

madness0827 LawnSite Member

Hi my name is Kevin Harrington and I am currently attending a local community college. This is going to be my second full year of landscaping. I am planning on partnering up with one of my friends who also has a landscaping company (john Miller). And I am trying to come up with a catchy and professional name. I think one of the best thing going for us is that we are college students working for are education so I want to incorporate that in my company. I am thinking of a couple of names J.K. Landscaping, H.M. landscaping, Collegiate Landscaping. Tell me what you think. Thanks for your time.
    Kevin Harrington
  2. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

I think you can probably come up with something a bit more creative. What if you and your partner decide to go seperate ways? Try to stay away from initials in my opinion. You are on the right track and seem ambitious, but try to come up with something more original. Also, work on your spelling and grammar. You will be doing fliers, door hangers and other types of advertising, not to mention bids and estimates. I realize this is just an informational site, but practice makes perfect! Work your butt off and you will be fine! Sorry for sounding like an English teacher! Good luck! Tim
  3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

College Boyz Lawn & Landscaping. lol

If you live in a college community, it might just work.
  4. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

5. LawnEmpire

LawnEmpire LawnSite Member

I would go with something a bit more professional if your going to register your name with your state.
  6. mcmillanlawncare

mcmillanlawncare LawnSite Member

Harmil Landscaping