1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Name...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 2006Silverado, Jul 7, 2007.

1. 2006Silverado

2006Silverado LawnSite Member
    from GA

Looking for some suggestions about a business name. Initially, I am going to do just lawn care. My 3-5yr plan, I hope to be offering landscapi8ng and tree service down the raod. That's my TENATIVE PLAN. Who knows just doing lawn care may be lucrative enough I don't want to do anything else, or I may do great by offering all, or may start landscaping and/or tree service and the lawn care is not worth it anymore.

Just looking for any ideas, suggestions possibly from anyone who has seen simliar businesses, what to name my business. It is going to be called 'Patriot...'. Trying to decide should it be Patriot Lawn Company...Patriot Yard Services...Patriot Services...Or am I putting too much thought in it...???
  2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

it dont matter, I'm KnG lawn care, I get called KING LAWN SERVICE all the time and checks made to KING.........

they still cash them, however I dont think I would go with just services,

let the people know what you do......Patriot services tells me nothing,

I could mistake you for accounting services, attornie, or a plumber
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy LawnSite Member

would be better if it had somthing like lawn in it or landscaping in the name mines lawnshark hopfully thats a good name lol
  4. 2006Silverado

2006Silverado LawnSite Member
    from GA

Lawnshark, that's good...lol. I think I am going to go with either Patriot Lawn Services or Patriot Lawn Care...