Business name?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bas122286, Feb 17, 2008.

1. bas122286

bas122286 LawnSite Member

I need help!! I have been in the business before and used my last name as my business name, but want to steer away from that this time. Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am a full time EMT, live in south carolina, handle residential & commercial accounts, and do landscaping. Thanks again for the help but im am just drawing a blank......working to many 24 hour shifts......;)

2. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

Maybe, Emergency Lawn Care, moto "saving lives and caring for lawns". Just a thought.

3. bas122286

bas122286 LawnSite Member

What do you guys think about SouthernScapes Landscaping & Lawn Care, or SouthernScapes Lawn Care & Landscaping???

4. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

to many "scapes" in there........maybe just Southernscapes, LLC or Southernscapes, Inc. and then list the services you provide beneath the biz name. of course you'd have to incorporate or file as an llc. good luck. picking a biz name can be a major pain in the butt!!!

5. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

go to south carolina.gov and do a biz name search.......i just looked and someone in Easley, SC has Southern Scapes, Inc