Business Names?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jphag, Sep 17, 2004.

1. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

What are some business names that draws your attention?

2. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Hooters :D

3. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I like "HOOTERS" as well but I think I would be sued for the name. :) :)

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

What type of a name are you looking for? Creative, or more related to the industry in general?

5. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, you would probably get sued for using Hooters. There was a small espresso joint that came up with the name Federal Espresso, but Federal Express got their noses bent out of shape and made them change the name. Geeze, what a bunch of dorks, eh? Hagemanj, I suppose this day and age you have to be careful.

Businesses in this state are listed on the Internet under the state corporate division. There is a database and anyone can access and look at the different names and status of landscape businesses, or whatever. So, if you want a unique name but am not sure if anyone else in your area has it, you may want to check with your state's business or corporate division. They probably have a similar online database as we do.

6. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I always thought "Green Sneakers Lawn Care or Service" would be a cool name...but then you'd have to actually wear sneakers...prefer my boots.

Buck

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

here's few off my head..

1) Cut Right Lawncare

2) Turf tamer lawncare

3) Pastime Lawncare

4) New Wave Landscaping

5) Leading Lawncare and Design

i don't know, i'm still in shock the yanks lost, can't think too clearly.

8. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Butchers I have seen alot of LCO's that need that name or Lawn Boy because they act like boys.

9. thor

thor LawnSite Member

how bout YARDVARK,LAWN RANGER OR LAW N ORDER OR THE FUNNIEST I HAVE SEEN IN ATLANTA -THE GENTLE GARDNERS- A BUNCH OF FLAMERS RUNNIN AROUND WITH RAINBOW LISCENCE PLATES

10. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Had a friend whose business was maintenance and irrigation - He thought it would be cool to call his company ...."The Lawn Ranger and Toro"..Didn't do it tho.

Also saw another called "Lawn Salon - Fine cuts for your lawn"