1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business Reply Mail

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by adamc6, Mar 18, 2004.

1. adamc6

adamc6 LawnSite Member

Has anyone set up a business reply mail acct with the post office. This is what credit card companies use, the "free postage" post card type forms. I looked into it. it will cost me $150 plus .83 per returned letter. I need some thoughts. thanks
  2. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

what kind of volume are you imagining?
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

what is your reasoning? What would this be for? If your thinking that customers will pay faster, i dont think the stamp is the issue, its the check.
  4. Cleatus

Cleatus LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

why would you pay 83 cents to mail a 24-37 cent item?
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi adamc6,

I think that is a good idea if you are looking for potential clients to return a postcard to contact them for services. Maybe you could also set up a website and have potential clients reach you via email as well.
  6. noiseyvoyzey

noiseyvoyzey LawnSite Member

when I mail out my bills I include a return envelope that is stamped. I think its a nice touch
  7. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

that is true, it is a nice touch. but when you're talking about 200 statements a month for at least 8 months, that is a considerable and controllable expense. even if you have less customers, the percentages would be the same.
  8. noiseyvoyzey

noiseyvoyzey LawnSite Member