Business shirts on-line??

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by memac259, Jan 24, 2008.

1. memac259

memac259 LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever ordered t shirts with their business names on-line? Looking for someplace with a reasonable price....any suggestions??

2. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

see my shirst on here and i got them at http://www.queensboro.com/web/exec/index.php

3. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, Queensboro is the way to go. They have good quality at a decent price. All you have to do is send them your logo and instructions in a e-mail.

4. iblonger

iblonger LawnSite Member

We get ours at www.customink.com, you can design them online and upload your logo or they have basic design to work off of. They are great to work with.

5. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

I used customink just great!!!!!!!!!!

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I use aramark (wearguard). It can be expensive, but the quality is second to none. I just wait for their sales and then make my purchases. I get emails almost weekly with different sales, so it's not like I'm ever waiting long.

7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think that you are better off using a local compay for shirts. I just prefer being able to go in in person to look at and discuss what they do.

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I agree, and would love to. Unfortunately for me, the nearest "local" company for this type of work is more than an hour away, and they only have a limited selection. So, until someone opens a local shop, I'll be buying from Mr. Corporate.

9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

yep, and on top of that you have a much beter chance of selling them your product too.

10. memac259

memac259 LawnSite Member

Good point... The more local contacts you have, the better.