business software - 2 man lawncare show

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenWestCoast, Apr 30, 2013.

1. GreenWestCoast

GreenWestCoast LawnSite Member

Please chime in if you can recommend a lawn care business software.
    Here are some of the functions that come to mind:

-email billing/invoicing with credit card payment option
    -mow scheduling

Thanks for any feedback.

I have looked o LawnPro, LawnAid, Clip and Service AutoPilot Lawn Care and I'm finding it hard to welcome.
  2. Ben Harris

Ben Harris LawnSite Member

I need this as well, I just signed up for the Lawn Aid 15 day free trial. It also seems cheaper than LawnPro.
  3. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

There have been some on here who have really liked Jobber.
  4. jekjr

jekjr LawnSite Member

I use the app Invoice To Go on my I-pad. It gives you the ability to e-mail an invoice and get paid through Pay Pal. You can e-mail one invoice or a statement. You can add all kinds of things to it like maps to go and receipts to go and other things. I started using it the first of this year. It also gives you the ability to e-mail estimates.
  5. jekjr

jekjr LawnSite Member

I also use an app called Reminders that I use to schedule with.
  6. GreenWestCoast

Thanks for your feedback, I will look into both of those options. I asked for a demo of Real Green today,it looks interesting but maybe quite expensive.
  7. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

It may be cost prohibitive for a smaller operation but if you're interested in growing Service Autopilot seems to have the best feature set. I have no personal experience with it yet but have been looking around for a program to use from the start for my company and it is definitely the most all inclusive option out there.

Other options include: Jobber, gopher, Groundskeeper pro
  8. GreenWestCoast

Thanks kindly, this is all valuable information when wading through so many options.
  9. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

We use clip

Lots of different options
    Lots of Jobs
    Lots of info input
    Really nice once you understand it
    Can connect to quickbooks
    routing, mapping etc
    good customer service

REALLY large learning curve

It works well for us as we have something like 5000 customer inputed in it (everything from estimates to on hold to active customers) with every single job, price, date etc.. ever done to it. Can to estimates and all that jazz. Really this can do EVERYTHING I could want but it is really difficult to learn.
  10. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Ive used Clip for over 10 years...Its not so difficult...they have lots of videos and guides..

it was a game changer in my business...coupled with Quickbooks, made things so much easier.

I email all my invoices, send pre service has more features than all the others and more flexiblitly