Business software Who's using what??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Total Grounds Maintenance, May 4, 2011.

1. Total Grounds Maintenance

Total Grounds Maintenance LawnSite Member

I am looking for software geared towards this industry. I see that the Clip software does everything from billing to field uploads to a DB and it also has time statistics and GPS tracking too.

2. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use LawnPro4

3. NBL

NBL LawnSite Member

We just use quickbooks

4. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

5. dlonestar

dlonestar LawnSite Member

simply accounting works for us

6. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

i created all my own stuff, this way you have exactly what you need :)

7. A&R Enterprise

A&R Enterprise LawnSite Member

does your e-mail work on your lawnpro 4?I can't seem to get mine to work.I keep getting a failed something or other errior and it wont work.I tried e-mailing them and got a response first thing then they wont answer me back to try and fix the problem.I love the program it just wont e-mail and thats what I mainly use to send out invoices

8. Total Grounds Maintenance

Total Grounds Maintenance LawnSite Member

Yes it seems really good. I like the fact that I can create an image archive for the client to see from a used specific log in account. I wish they would integrate GPS in the trucks into the software. That way employees cant fudge the start and stop times and where they are at and when.

I'm a former techie and have used just about every DB ticketing service software there is and service autopilot seems on the ball.

9. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

@ A&R Enterprise: yeah, they are pretty lame about tech support. i made them give me the upgrade from 3 to 4 because in 3, my customers were getting mixed up addresses, phone #s, etc

email doesnt work for me either. i just turn the invoice to a jpeg and manually email them

10. dschumacher

dschumacher LawnSite Member