Business Software!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Larson Lawn Care, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I currently use quickbooks to bill/keep track of my accounts. It isn't really that convenient for me though. I was wondering what software others use that would be most beneficial to me. I will have roughly (100 accounts next year)
  2. baker 6

baker 6 LawnSite Member

3. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm a longtime quickbooks user from back in the Dos days. Right now I am using Qbpro'04
  4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have been demo-ing the gopher software. So far I like it. They are a sponsor at the top of this site. You can download it free for 30 days, and check out all the versions.
  5. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

I use QB for accounting and added QXpress for the manageing part of software Great combo Also has a free trial
  6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I didn't go w/ them. Ilooked at it but decided on Qxpress. :clapping:
  7. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

I just purchased groundskeeper pro and am very happy with it so far.
  8. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased lawn pro from the link above. $79 versus $400 with groundskeeper, I was using the trial. Lawn pro is really nice for the money.
  9. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

lol i actually just bought lawnpro too after i saw it in the link above

it is good for scheduling and keeping track of invoices and what not..but it doesnt seem to be good for the accounting part

you can get quickbooks pro 2006 on ebay for like $110 after shipping

i think im going to go with that next year
  10. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

it looks like it does quite a bit of accounting, not quite quick books. The truck routes were nice in groundskeeper and lawn pro does not have that. otherwise it looks pretty good, I invoiced with it today, worked pretty well once i figured it out.