1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Business software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by greenguy04, Jun 25, 2004.

1. greenguy04

greenguy04 LawnSite Member

Happy Friday to all. I have a new question for all of you. Do any of you know of any good business software packages for this industry? I see alot advertised, but don't know which ones are good. I am looking for sample business forms, proposals, quote forms, contracts, and other business letter items. I am starting to get alot of calls for my services and don't have any "professional" way of handling the paper side. Any help?
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi greenguy04,

Please consider visiting our site and downloading our fully functional trial software.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I use Clip software, and so far am very happy with it. I think their website is clip.com. It's much better than trying to design something yourself.
  4. greenguy04

greenguy04 LawnSite Member

Thank you Hoolie for the info. I have a few suggestions now, someone else recommended Gopher. I will take a look at both of them. Happy business to you!