Business start-up questions in Florida

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by nimbus, Jun 10, 2005.

1. nimbus

nimbus LawnSite Member

I am looking to find someone who has started a small L & O pest control company in Florida who has knowledge and experience that might want to offer some good advice to some of my general questions....preferably someone who does not live in SW Florida. That is where I live and I know how local companies do not like to discuss how they got started.
    I am not seeking to find secrets of the trade as it pertains to spraying or applying different products. I have had my certificate for awhile and am now recently looking into starting a L&O business on the side. I look forward to your helpful replies. Hopefully, If possible I would like to talk on the phone. I have no problem making the phone calls if someone is interested in helping. Or through private emails.

2. McGuire's Outdoors

McGuire's Outdoors LawnSite Member

You can call me. 813-323-5221. I am in Tampa but always welcome others. There is plenty of room for good CO's. :)

3. Mattcurry

Mattcurry LawnSite Member

Mcguire's IVE SEEN YOUR TRUCKS!..... LOL i service in tampa and valrico area and have seen your trucks, pretty funny.

4. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

I am in Orlando send me a P.M me will talk.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

nimbus

There just might be more CPO around than you think.

6. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Ric, is right tons.