Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Heintooga, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Heintooga

Heintooga LawnSite Member

Saw a couple back into a neighbors driveway, load a mower in the trunk and drive away. I took off to get the license plate number and after about a three mile chase the dipstick turned on to a deadend. Busted!!! Now I have a grateful neighbor and a stepped up police patrol.
  2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Perfect post, glad you did good..........maybe the guy didn't get his check from Bama.......

Great job....
  3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Did you confront him or just get the plate?
  4. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

There is more to this story. Please tell.
  5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

yeah, no kidding.
  6. Heintooga

Heintooga LawnSite Member

In a neighborhood of +/- 1700sq.ft. ranchers a chase draws a lot of attention on Saturday afternoon. When they turned onto the deadend several kids and their parents congregeated to observe from about 100ft. I stayed in my vehicle while they tried to turn around and find a way out. After 2-3 mintues they realized they were going nowhere so they got out, unloaded the mower and started apologizing. The city's finest was called and I returned the mower. Since most everyone knows me from walking my dog I retraced the chase route to let folks know what the chase was about and to let them know what kind of vehicle to look out for in the future.
    ps.... The pair (male and female) were early 20's and caucasian
  7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

You can't leave nothing out once them Caucasians move into a neighborhood. :laugh:
  8. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

9. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

so were they arrested or what?

by the way, that's white trash for ya.
  10. Beckham

Beckham LawnSite Member

I sure hope an arrest was made followed by a trip to see a very good prosecutor and Judge. The apology thing saying We're Sorry...........really means We're Sorry we got caught!:nono: