buy me out. im done $10,000.00

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by milo, Feb 15, 2011.

1. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

ok i am giving up the lawn business. accounts in my area are getting to scarce. it will come with, 2008 husqvarna zt6127 commercial mower with like 8xx hours runs and cuts great, a stihl fs80r trimmer (like new) and a stihl bg55 blower. plus the accounts. its about 10 to 15 accounts that all pay on time and are nice people that i will miss. i think its around 325.00 to 400.00 a week and i do them all myself in like a 5 hour day that with driving to them and all.
    :nono: now, i will only sell as everything listed. next, you MUST have insurance and a business license if you want to buy this... i WILL NOT sell to anyone without this stuff. if your just starting out and need to get them, then go get them first. it takes 30 minutes to get business insurance and probally like 30 minutes to get a business license.
    next, no contracts for any accounts but they will stay with new owner as long as they have business license and insurance thats why you must have these items to buy:dancing:
    also no coustomers picky and all within like 4 miles radius and next all lawns are easy, i dont do any lawns that i have to really get off the 61 inch cut:rolleyes:

:confused:as for questions you may have read it a few times its all here listed, will not just sell accounts or mower or trimmer or blower. next, no worry about no contracts, if you come every week to cut and do a good job, not great:) they will keep you and these are people i have been cutting 10 plus years. so have business insurance and business license and some cash:drinkup: and take it over.
    send questions im here thanks......payup

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I am sure guys will want to know, is it 10, or is it 15 accts?
    You can finish 15 accts in 5 hrs? Thats 20 mins/lawn incl. drive time?
    Are these one swipe postage stamps?

3. milo

no, keeping my truck and trailer for my atv's and motorcycles. next prices for cutting grass HERE im the same price as everybody else.:hammerhead: and no i usually walk to the lawns and pull the ztr with rope around my neck to save on gas:nono:

4. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

willing to sell the fs80r seperately? I could use another one.

5. stressed

stressed LawnSite Member

15 in 5 hours by yourself.......lmao!

6. TSB group

TSB group LawnSite Member

Selling a bridge too? I have another spare 10k!

7. milo

just cause you work slow i cant help that... your welcome anytime to come sit in my truck and see how its done

8. milo

9. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

We chatted last year... I know for a fact PA doesn't require a business license and neither does the cities you work in. At least not for maintenance.

I'd be interested, but I am not cutting grass anymore. I'll pass your info to a friend of mine and see if he is interested.

10. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Lil weeds....actually for homeowner work, yes, you need a PAHIC# by law.....just letting you know.
    Posted via Mobile Device