1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

buying a 24 ft open landscape trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ygim, Jan 24, 2013.

1. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

Wondering where everybody is buying there trailers?
  2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Is it a Bri Mar:waving:
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

For a trailer that size, i would go to a reputable local welder/trailer builder, that way you can get it just hiw you want it. I would love a 24' gooseneck mowing trailer w/ 2' dovetail and heavy duty ramp gate, 7k # axles.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. myblacktruck

myblacktruck LawnSite Member
    from Pa

We bought our trailer from Ringo Hill Farms. They build there trailers right there on site. I have no complaints at all, there website is RingoHill.com don't know how to do the link thing very computer illiterate. There in Coopersburg Pa so its a few hours from you, but quality product, and I would recommend them to friends and family
  5. ygim

I was going to have a guy in NC do it. He built one for me once before, but now he wants all money up front. I just emailed Ringo Hill Thanks
  6. jones68

jones68 LawnSite Senior Member

did you check with congelosi? or talk to adamis he has a bunch of equipment and trailers (hard to get a hold of though)
  7. ygim

congelosi is crazy expensive.
  8. jones68

jones68 LawnSite Senior Member

So I've heard and he won't work on a trailer if you bought it else where... It's been a few years since I've been around there I grew up in goshen
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a 22 with a 2 foot dove tail. It was a Diamond C. I think they make 24s too. Got mine from J&S equipment in mardela springs Md good ppl, decent price.
  10. ygim

Just looked at kaufmann, their not bad looking. Pretty solid looking.