I am sure this has been discussed here before. Since I am a new member to this site I'll ask the question so I can get the experts to answer! I am looking at an existing lawn care business with sales of $200k. There are only one year contracts for 60% of the gross revenue. The remaining 40% has no contracts. Excluding the equipment, what value would you place on this business? Thanks for all your valued input!!