1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

buying on ebay + lawn/tree care

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by americanlawn, Oct 4, 2007.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

How many days/weeks do you expect a shipment? Often I receive products in 2 days, while other times, it takes up to 3 weeks??

The only time I was really disappointed was when I bought a John Deere 727-A zero turn mower two years ago...It took 3 weeks to get it even though it was a "one day delivery" for UPS.

rscvp, thanks:usflag:
  2. vermonta

vermonta LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

:confused: :confused:
    What are you asking here??:dizzy: :)
  3. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

before you do ebay, I would suggest craigslist. doesn't cost anything and is really where real people find stuff, not talking to people who setup ebay stores.
  4. vermonta

vermonta LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

5. bhforty3

bhforty3 LawnSite Member

I have purchased many items through ebay. I have never been disappointed. :) Been buying and selling on ebay for @ least six years:cool2:
  6. CollegeCash

CollegeCash LawnSite Member

A week is reasonable unless they say it will be sooner. USPS Priority Mail takes 2-3 days, while USPS Partial Post can take anywhere between 2-9 days. I wouldn't get really mad unless it took over 2 weeks (unless that was outside the US). Past 3 weeks is ridiculous even if it is from Hong Kong.