buying pesticides

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by newblade, Mar 9, 2005.

1. newblade

newblade LawnSite Member

What is the best place to buy pesticides? What is best to get rid of Dandelions?
  2. Turf Smart

Turf Smart LawnSite Member

I guess I will beat the others to the punch and ask: license or no license? That will make the difference in dandelion control. If you do....almost any selective weed control will take care of them. If not, start plucking.
    If you have a lesco in your area check them out. They will usually give you lots of advice and they have just about everything you would ever need.
  3. newblade

newblade LawnSite Member

yes I do have a license and no there is not a lesce around here, I want the cheapest solution.
  4. turf78

turf78 LawnSite Member

Remember there are things called trucks that deliver products to the end user. These same trucks stock up Lesco Service centers that also fill the Lesco Stores on Wheels. Lesco covers the country three ways. Lesco Service Centers that you can drive to. Lesco Stores on Wheels that service on site customers such as golf courses, sports fields and schools to name a few in certain markets. Sales people that work over the phone and ship direct to the end user that cannot use the Service Center or Store on Wheels. 800-321-5325.