Buying supplies online

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Feb 23, 2005.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Have any of you bought supplies from www.sprinklers4less.com? Some of their pricing is better than my local pricing. Especially the Febco 825y-RP. I sent out a list to my 3 suppliers today to get their pricing for the main components we use in the spring. My purchasing will be based more on price now instead of my personal contacts at specific stores. A few cents here and there is nothing. But the price for the 825y was $62 cheaper at this website than at one of my locals.

I did not post this to promote the site. Have never used it. I'm trying to get feedback from people who have. I haven't called to find out shipping costs yet.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I just checked and shipping is free if over $500. I may do a spring order thru them if my locals can't get close.

3. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

Heck yes. I get most of mine from Sprinklerwarehouse.com

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I compared the 2 sites and sprinklers4less.com is cheaper.

5. Rotor-Man

Rotor-Man LawnSite Member

Used them a couple of times last year. Bought some Wilkins P.V.B.'s and controllers. Buy $500 and shipping is free. I'll be ordering from them again in a couple of weeks, my supplier can't even touch their prices on these items, he cries, but the money in my pocket is more important than going into his.

6. itteitj

itteitj LawnSite Member
    from RI

I use Sprinkler Warehouse online and Turf Products in CT. Both are very good. :)

7. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

We actually have an MTI here in the midwest too, but it's Midwest Turf & Irrigation......

8. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

I've used sprinklers4less several times. Order comes complete and fast. I'll continue to do business with them.

9. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

I have used MTI for the past 3 years and have been pleased.

10. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

Too funny....... 1st search came back with nothing :dizzy:

2nd search ( forgot the -s-) and LOL it goes to a soccer team :help:

3rd attempt........ GOT IT !!!!! wow, great prices :cool2: