By Request: Contract Online

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jrebeiro, Apr 10, 2001.

1. jrebeiro

jrebeiro LawnSite Member

Here you go guys,

This is my current contract. Had a lawyer customer bash my last one and when he got this one I heard nothing in response yet received a $1000 check. Guess it restored his faith in my company :) Ran it past my lawyer and he thinks its good. So just replace the values in brackets and change the logo and address to suit your company and this one is all yours! I found the base of this contract on morebusiness.com and added tons of stuff which pertains to my business practices. You can add or remove certain things... not everyone likes a cancellation fee. For that lawyer I added a Trial Period clause which said the following:

TRIAL PERIOD:
    THE BUYER will use the services of THE VENDOR for a period of one (1) Month. If within that time THE BUYER is not completely satisfied he/she may elect to break this contract without penalty.

Here is the contract.

http://www.choicelawncare.com/documents/ls_contract.doc

Again enjoy and please post your comments they will help me create a better contract and I will gladly share with the LS community any revisions I may make.

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Looks dang good to me.

3. jrebeiro

jrebeiro LawnSite Member

Thanks.. this is the result of getting flamed by a lawyer :)

4. klite

klite LawnSite Member

That's a GREAT Contract.

5. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

this is great!! very nice..are you sure it is ok that we use this..just want to make sure..

6. jrebeiro

jrebeiro LawnSite Member

Yes I contributed this and the Landscape Proposal form to Lawnsite users. Just my way of saying thanks. :)