1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

C & S Turf Equipment

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you guys ever seen these before or used one? Looks Like a Cheap Z-Spray
  2. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

C&S have been around for awhile. Their time machine is a lighter duty version of the z spray. I have used an older model rider spreader sprayer of theirs in the past. The new one is redesigned and seems to be very well built. I personally own a z spray although I did look at C&S before purchasing one. They did not have the stand on time machine at the time.
  3. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i test road one at the expo a few years back, i liked the hydo contols better then the z-spray and the PG controls, felt top heavy when i road it, all-in-all looked very solid, but when i saw the bike seat on it, there was no way i'd be cought dead on it!! the price was up there, also and they want $1500 for the hitch mounted carrier.