C.T. Lawn Care LAWNS!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Jun 22, 2004.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

here are some of my lawns that i take care of

dcp_0006.jpg

2. C.T. Lawn Care

another one.....

dcp_0009.jpg

3. C.T. Lawn Care

i think it is stupid that you have to have a minimum of 15 charactors to post a new pic!!!

dcp_0017.jpg

4. C.T. Lawn Care

another... oh by the way these two are of my lawn the one just posted and this one

dcp_0025.jpg

5. C.T. Lawn Care

ok this is the last one because i am tired of thinking of things to write and having to wait 60 sec. to post another pic... if you wan to see more PM me and i will send you a link to the other forum that i have posted more pics.

dcp_0028.jpg

6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Very nice work and lawns! Looks better than most Z master cuts i've seen. very nice.

7. C.T. Lawn Care

see i dont get that... i always here about people bad mouthing this mower... but i think the truth is is that the people that are bad mouthing this thing are not using it right? i mean they are either not cutting the grass enough or something.. because all i here is people complaining about how it shoots out grass that is as long as it was before it got cut.... well shouldnt you only be taking 1/3 of the leaf off when you mow at a time? maybe you need to adjust your mowing habbits? just some things to think about! i love the mower though!!

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yeah, well I was referring to quality of cut and the stripe. Stamped decks in general do not have a great reputation for striping. I'm just saying i'm glad yours is working so great for you and you must be doin somethin right. :)

9. C.T. Lawn Care

hey... thanks.. i wasnt going off on you... sorry if it seemed that way. i was just venting because i know someone is going to say something about the mower.. they always do lol oh well its a tough job but someone has to stick up for the Z-Master lol have a good one guys

10. great work ...i must say we had two 52 inch 100 series zmaster's they sucked....now we have 500 series zmaster ..turbo force deck ...now them boys is lean mean mowing machines.

anyway good work glad your sfs deck works better then ours did lol