Cabin Fever sucks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Nov 13, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Trust me, my old man is done with skid steers, especially Bobcat, he's owned a 310, 410, 440B, 753 and a 943, he hates Bobcat's (even more than I do, go figure) and he really doesn't feel like running my Cat unless it's just some minor leveling.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, I just assumed that 753 used on that job you had the "retirement statement" and the zx27 on was your dads, but apparently it wasnt, so whose was it?

3. bobcat_ron

Nope, any Bobcat pictured in any of my pics are not mine, even if I rent a skid steer, it's going to be a Cat. If I can steal a scanner away from a relative, there will be some old Bobcat and JD 350 track loader pics, but that's another photo album.
    All I own is anything related to the skid steer and truck and trailer, the rest I kinda "rent" from my Dad's business. (it's complicated to explain the "rent")

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Okay, yeah, I understand. things get complicated with family and close friends...

I wish I had a scanner, I could show you some of the old man's work and all the equipment he had setting around..

5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Get used to having cabin fever because this rotten rain isn't going away.

You will probably see people put off projects till next spring anyways to cut back on the spending before X-mas.

6. bobcat_ron

Well the good news is that the laid off dude is going back to work next week and I am starting a 2 day d..d.....di.....dit.....d...ditch cleaning job, oooh, I can't even type that with out shuddering.
    God I hope I get 2 cute young flagger girls this time.